We recognise that being a chair of a trustee board is a heavy responsibility and can often be a lonely experience. SCC is committed to supporting chairs, below is a list of resources and opportunity to connect with other chairs.
Please note that to use the chairs' forum you need to be registered as a chair or vice chair.
- Resources for chairs
- Chair focus – our e-newsletter for chairs
- Chairs networks – there are a number of networks exclusively for chairs and vice-chairs. If you are interested in joining one please browse our networks page to see if there is one near you.
- Trustee matching – let us know if you’d like to be put in contact with another chair who you can informally talk to about issues.
- Contact us – we are always happy to talk to you, and if you are looking for a resource on a particular subject and cannot find it, please let us know.
- Chair forum - accessible only to chairs and vice chairs